The situation is really so much problem when you are ready to print some urgent document but your printer says is Offline. After putting all your efforts in bringing back your printer online from offline unfortunately your printer is still showing an Offline error message. In such case, don’t waste your precious time, just utilize it by following the below noted instructions to instantly Get Printer Online in an optimum-ease manner. Here is what you have to perform in a way to proficiently get back your printer online from its Offline state:
· First and foremost, restart your printer. Leave your printer in the same state for at least 2-3 minutes to finish booting.
· Afterward, give assurance about your printing machine that it is properly plugged in to your computer system if it is connected to local network.
· Next, open “Manage Printer” option from your computer and make sure your account has right to manage your printer accurately. If you are using a guest account that has not advantaged of printing anything, try to get administrative rights on the computer.
· In the next procedure, you are suggested to press “Start” button and then select “Devices & printers” option
· Put a right-click on your actual printer model & choose “See What’s Printing” to display the print spooler window.
· Select “Printer” & thereafter remove the checkmark beside the option “Use Printer Offline” if it is selected. You will notice that your printer has come back to online mode and hence you are now free to use your printer to print.
If you confront any hurdles when you follow the above steps, don’t worry! We are here to assist you 24/7/365. Stay connected with us via putting a call at helpline number.